Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Living in the Moment.

This week I am going to take time to live in the moment. This is not something that comes easy to me. I often find myself stuck in the past or looking forward to the future (or sometimes even dreading the future). But oh how much I miss when I forget to look around and enjoy the present. I keep hearing the Lord pulling me back, telling me to slow down and take it all in. Life will never be the same, today is a gift.

They say that once you find the one you want to spend the rest of your life with, you want the rest of your life to start. And maybe even a couple hours ago I would have agreed with this, but the Lord has changed my perspective. My life is now, Ben and I's love story will not start with a ring on my hand or the words "I do." But rather, it started 2000 years ago with my King's death on a cross. It is by his mercy that I can say "I love you" to Ben and he can do the same. Without Christ's love and mercy, our earthy love would not exist. This is why I choose to live in the moment, in the now. God has given us today, today to be in love and today to demonstrate His. Of course I'm excited for the future, and I cant wait to be fully be with the one I love. But, I want to enjoy the process, because after all, it took a process for us to fall in love in the first place. 

Today was a beautiful day: the sun was out, the leaves were falling and I was with the one I love. Today was a day that I lived in the moment. Both Ben and I have been crazy busy with mid-semester exams and papers and as of late; have been spending most of our free time in the library. But we had just about two hours of free time, so what did we do?! We went on a lunch date and ate outside in the lovely fall weather. The food was great but the company was even better. What can I say? I'm in love!


We kinda like each other!


Yummy Mexican food!


Enjoying the beautiful sunny weather!


And froyo, best way to end a date!

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Megs. Thank you for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! God is good as always and keeps reminding me grounded!

      Delete
  2. MY LOVER DUMPED ME FOR ANOTHER WOMAN WITH MY 2 KIDS FOR OVER 6 YEARS THE KIDS WHERE MISSING THEIR FATHER I FOUND OUT A WAY TO GET THE FATHER OF MY KIDS BACK I CONTACTED THE GREAT SPELL CASTER OMIGODO WHO HELPED ME WITH A LOVE SPELL THAT REUNIT ME AND MY HUSBAND WE BECAME HAPPY AS ONE BIG FAMILY CONTACT THE GREAT SPELL CASTER AT: (dynamictemple@gmail.com) OR CALL HIS CELL PHONE +2348079367204

    ReplyDelete