Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Let Hell be Filled with the Teeth of Our Exertions

A dear friend of mine shared this quote with me this past week and I wanted to share it with others; it really captures my current state and view of ministry. This is how I want to view my prayer life. In the end I want to be able to say that I did everything that I could to show, tell and be Christ to others; that I gave my life to serve Him and that no lost person who crossed my path would go unprayed for.

 “If sinners be damned, at least let them leap to Hell over our dead bodies. And if they 
perish, let them perish with our arms wrapped about their knees, imploring them to stay.
 If Hell must be filled, let it be filled in the teeth of our exertions, and let not one go
 unwarned and unprayed for.” -Charles Spurgeon



No comments:

Post a Comment